I have two things I find interesting that I would like to share. They aren't related but noteworthy I think.
First,
I had the most peculiar dream last night. It was a beautiful day and I was on a pier looking at a beach. It was backed by tall sand dunes that stretched quite far. Suddenly there were about 3 elephants walking along and they started playing and rolling in the dunes. They would throw their tusks into the sand and toss it up rolling over on their backs. It was beautiful to watch. I haven't seen or read anything about elephants for my mind to conjure this up. I feel it could be a sign but I don't know?
Second,
I was walking my sons around the neighborhood tonight trick or treating and we came across a large group of kids and adults doing the same. In the large mix I saw a young black cat walking along with everyone. Right in the middle of at least 10 people. I asked if anyone knew where it came from. It followed them from a house down the street. I had to stop and pet it. A sweet black cat, out on a walk, on Halloween! It was nice.
I always pray on hallow's eve for the departed. I think of my family, friends and even pets that have passed and the impression each have left on me. I am grateful to have known them, love them and continue to learn from them.
Peace to You and Yours!
2 comments:
how cool about the black cat! hope the kids and you had a good time out last night. staying true to halloween, it is neat you're thinking about those who have passed. as for elephants, your guess is as good as mine! have a great week!
Thanks, you too.
Post a Comment