I had the dream of a home in the country with my family, our pets and gardening. I have my amazing husband, beautiful kids and even grandsons! My life is increased with this love and true appreciation of family, health and living life as it comes each day. This is a true happiness that I am blessed to know.
Country Background
Friday, October 29, 2010
1 cat killed another missing....Maybe this time a big dog!
So CoCo is gone for a month now. We found her in front of our neighbors drive. The neighbor that lets their pit bull roam freely because "it wouldn't hurt a flea". Well another neighbor complained and they had a visit from animal control. Now Marley has been missing since the visit. We went to the city shelter and she wasn't there. Mike and I have a feeling and it isn't a good one. The Pit is now walked on a leash as it should be and the boys want another cat. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ah, i'm so sorry. it's always so hard to lose a pet. hope you guys are feeling better and glad the pit is on a leash. hope you all managed to have a good weekend despite the loss.
Thanks, all is well. I hate not knowing what happened. The kids had a great hallows eve tonight! How about you? I hope you had a nice birthday!
thank you. i did have a great birthday weekend last weekend! hope you and the kids are doing better.
Post a Comment