I had the dream of a home in the country with my family, our pets and gardening. I have my amazing husband, beautiful kids and even grandsons! My life is increased with this love and true appreciation of family, health and living life as it comes each day. This is a true happiness that I am blessed to know.
Country Background
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
South Korea come out of your closet!
So far away. I find it interesting that I have someone reading my blog 25 times a day, once a week, from South Korea. I have over 125 hits from there. I would like to think that this a class of students that read certain blogs from around the world. I don't know. Each time they read different excerpts but sadly no replies. I would love to know who you are and why Cottage Times? Give me a shout. I would love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment