Country Background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meet Floyd!

My birthday present to me.  He is the sweetest little guy that I adopted from animal control.  

5 comments:

KellytheCulinarian said...

Congratulations! A house isn't a home without at least one dog!

Cheryl at The Cottage Times said...

Thank you! We are agreed. Animals somehow have a way of humanizing a home. We have a toy shih tzu with a pit bull attitude. At least he did until I brought Murphy home! It's fun though. I lived in Chicago years ago. I loved it. I skimmed your blogs and am a big fan of simple living. Your cake looked fantastic. My husband and sons will love it when I make it for them.

Tina said...

He's too cute! And good for you going to Animal Control for your new pet!

Hopeful said...

i love floyd! he's adorable. can't wait to hear some stories about him. he's one lucky dog! happy birthday to you and just plain 'ol happy day for him!

Cheryl at The Cottage Times said...

I'll definitely have stories. He is something else! He is already fast friends with our cat bones. They chase each other in the back yard until Bones gets bored and just takes swipes at him!