Country Background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Senate Bill S510 Likely to Pass

Our God given right is likely to be taken away from homesteaders, small farmers and producers.   We will not be able to sale or give away eggs and produce or even barter for labor or other goods.  If this passes and is enforced I believe this will be the final blow to the American way of life.

http://www.healthsalon.org/502/bill-s510-may-pass-take-action-today-november-18-2/

Please pass this on.  It is so important to us wanna be homesteaders and you that are already living the dream.

Peace to You All!

2 comments:

Hopeful said...

we were just talking about this last night here at home. i sooo hope it doesn't pass. you are right that a way of life we deserve will be taken away. i hope the people stand up and fight it.

Cheryl at The Cottage Times said...

It goes against everything I was raised to believe in and served to protect in the Army. I just don't get it. Do you think they'll enforce it if it's passed?