Country Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Reboot Your Life

Well, I'm on day 15 of my juice fast.  I have learned so much about myself and my health and it's only been 15 days.  I am vloging and I have a profile onhttp://jointhereboot.com/ Reboot Your Life.  It is a great community of folks across the globe that share in their experiences and support each other as we detox our bodies and lose weight.  I believe I am being led on a journey and am following the ques.  One documentary and I am nearly 20 pounds lighter and sooo much healthier.  I wish I could explain to you the fresh energy that I have everyday.  I used to live in a fog.  I didn't even know it before this fast.  My thought processes were much slower than they are today.   My skin is looking better and I'm getting a jawline back.  Slowly, but it's coming back and I love it. I am continuing on for 15 more days, taking a week off and then it's back on the wagon for another 30.

I went out with the boys today for a few errands and Mike slipped in a juice in for himself!  He loves it too.  I'm hooked on maintaining this as a part of my lifestyle and can't wait to get the garden going. Herbs and veggies and hopefully I can get berries going also.  I HAVE to make a compost bin.  The pulp left by the fruits and veggies are going to be awesome.

My goal next week is to put together a compost pile and start preparing the soil in the garden boxes for seeds in the next month.  Whew....

Take Care and Peace!

No comments: