Country Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 23 of my Juice Only Fast! Down 20 pounds!!!


Happy I'm on it, Ready for a Break!

I'm on day 23 of the fast and am down 20 pounds.  I've been putting all of my pulp into a compost for spring and even have the local Whole Foods donating their pulp to me which is terrific.  Now I'm thinking about taking trying to use left over fruit pulp for muffins or scones for the boys.  The possibilities are endless.  
My Dream Flower Garden

In case your wondering, you can definitely do this and survive without headaches and lethargy.  I had a bad bought of hormones and cravings 2 days this week. I also wiped out at the end of the day with zero energy.  It was the worst week since I started the first few days.  Today I am so much better.  I've been focusing on green juices instead of fruity ones and moving toward my 30 day mark.   I'm not even going to lie.  I can't wait until I can eat.  I miss it.  But, I feel so incredibly healthy inside and out.  So 10 days off and back on it with a work out regime.  135 here I come!

No comments: