I always have the best intentions in the morning. Before I get out of bed I say a quick prayer and put an agenda in my head of what needs to be done. Sometimes I get a lot accomplished but not always. With everything that had to be done today I managed to to get in an 8 mile ride before the temp hit 95. We did a nice thunder bumper and rain while I was grocery shopping and it cooled down nicely. So dinner is done and I'm toast. I'm physically wiped out with barely any sleep last night and the ride today. It's a good tired and I'm not sore! Hmmm...it maybe time to increase the miles to 12. I'll finish out the week at 8 miles building my speed and time. Next week I'll dabble with 10 to 12 miles. Yea...I can't wait till I get this girth off my stomach and neck. I don't like the chic looking at me in the mirror but the girl inside is still 25 year and bikes 20 miles a day 6 days a week. We're going to North Carolina next month and I really want to try a hill on the parkway. Just one hill. I'm going for it and if I get sick who cares. I'll bring a puke bag. My husband will follow behind me with the kids in the car cheering me on. I'm psyched and can't wait. I will be brave and post pictures for the not so faint of heart.
Have a lovely evening all and as always,
Peace!
1 comment:
you go! yes, post the pics. i started out out riding 10 miles at a time and worked my way up to doing a fund raising charity ride from san francisco to los angeles. you'll be amazed at how you'll improve! keep having fun and filling us in.
Post a Comment