Country Background

Friday, July 9, 2010

Giving Thanks

I take the time to stop once a day and give thanks for the multitude of blessings in my life. Every morning when I wake up I thank God for the new day, my family and our health. It is so easy to take for granted the day to day drudge. I take notice and offer thanks, praise and Glory to God. I don't quote scripture, I try to live it. I don't go to church but I meditate and pray and believe there are paths we can take to lead a spiritual life. I believe that if we take care of mother earth she will take care of us. If we need help or to vent, direction or peace we have a heavenly family that is there for us 24/7. I was reminded a few weeks ago that I can give my concerns to God and let it go. I did. Most of it. I have control issues and he is working with me on that! The beauty of life is outside in nature and inside our hearts and how we tend to them. I am so very blessed and want to offer sincere thanks to my creator for allowing me to be, to love and to share. I would like to thank my followers for reading my blog. It is my hope that all of your days are filled with love, grace and peace!

1 comment:

Hopeful said...

this is a nice post. yes, it is easy to take things for granted, and i'm glad you're feeling grounded and connected spiritually. and as for patience, i'm sure it will help with that! thanks for the reminder to stop and give thanks.