Who knew? It seems like everyday I learn another disturbing fact is more disgusting than the day before and I have to ask,
"Where does it end?" When does this stop and who is going to stand up and say, "ENOUGH"!
I learned about Pink Slime today. It's in 70% of all hamburger meat. Here's interesting article that will wet your palate. Sorry about the sarcasm. I'm digusted, again!
Another goodie to add to the mix. The major cola companies have to change the way they color their drinks in America. If they don't they will have to label that their drinks contain a Carcinogen! Isn't it odd that they already made the change in the EU to adhere to safety regulations but not here?
I'll post more as I come across "The State of our Food"!
I'm finding this all by accident. I'm not looking for it. It seems to be finding me. Look at labels, don't presume anything where food is concerned.
2 comments:
You have to look out for ground up bone in ground meat as well. They are using it as a filler so they make more money...its always about the money isnt it? Oh and if you think that pink slime is new, its not. Its been around for a long time. McD's has actually used it for years.
I read that it's been around forever. I saw it in the movie Food Inc. I watched River of Waste (most of it) and was so disgusted I couldn't watch all of it. I question everything I buy at the grocery store now.
Post a Comment