Nothing surprises me anymore. I can't wrap my brain around our food industry. I am trying, really hard, to believe they aren't purposely trying to poison and sicken the general public. I have seen very moving documentaries this week that has my head spinning.
I just popped on the internet to find this article:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=8546569:
I've researched to find all of the products found to have Arsenic to no avail. It's in our best interest to know the makers of these products. But they don't list them. Why? Because the FDA allows these same corporations to test and monitor their products and give the results to them. That's like asking a robber to hold the keys to the safe and report any stolen money once a year! If this doesn't prove that truth isn't stranger than fiction then I have no idea what does?!?
We have to educate ourselves, be our own watchdogs...because D.C. politicians are owned by the corp. lobbyists that run this county.
Here's another link to an article on the Cancer causing color additive in Coke, Pepsi, Diet Cokes, etc...read the article:
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/03/sodas-contain-animal-carcinogen-study-finds/
This is serious and we need to be diligent before we feed our families, research what your eating!
3 comments:
This is why we are trying to grow all our own food except of course for staples. It's getting worse and worse what with the GMO's and now arsenic. Great idea to sicken or even kill off your customers, Jeez.
Hi Denise,
Me too. They hide it right in front of our eyes! I started my garden last week and it's already coming up. I only planted one raised bed so far...I have a lot more to plant this weekend.
Since I found out about BGH, I only buy organic milk and soy now. It's expensive so I have to make a half gallon last longer. I found out BGH causes breast and colon cancer and has been outlawed in every developed country BUT America. Why? The coke companies have to use a different caramel coloring now because what they are using is carcinogenic. They've known this forever and are only changing it because the FDA is going to make them label it as a "carcinogen".
I'm rethinking how to feed my family in a safe (organic?) way! It's like being retrained after all these years. Thanks for commenting.
Have a Great Weekend!!!
Watch out for soy products as well. Almost all if not all soy products are GMO. If you read up on soybeans they actually are not readly digestible by humans either. It's the fermented beans that are good for you and these come from other countries since most of them do not have GMO contamination. I know that the organic milk costs more but look at the price of candy and pop, now which is better for you? I rest my case.
Post a Comment