I had the dream of a home in the country with my family, our pets and gardening. I have my amazing husband, beautiful kids and even grandsons! My life is increased with this love and true appreciation of family, health and living life as it comes each day. This is a true happiness that I am blessed to know.
Country Background
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
No Heat!
Hmmm. Our heat isn't working and even though we live in north Florida it's been cold the past few nights. 30 something degrees is cold when you haven't lived in a cold climate in over 10 years. The truth is, I really love it. I love bundling up and piling the down comforters and quilts on the beds. We have an oil space heater that helps just enough. If only it would snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment