There have been times in my life when I have been forced to confront issues that we all have to face. No one is exempt. This week I was faced with malice and hate to a level I have never had to endure in my life. Like anyone else, I have had plenty of struggles I've had to endure and overcome. This one doesn't have a resolution. Bonds that I base humanity, civility and trust were broken and for the first time in a long time, I'm questioning reason and logic in normal human discourse.
When reason flies out the door, will rationality open a window to the let light in? I haven't found it in me yet. Disagreements can be healthy banter to observe and consider different points of view. Logic doesn't seem to apply to my dilemma. Where logic fails, perhaps darkness finds a willing host.
As I ponder this I will continue to write. More to come.
Peace!
2 comments:
They just don't know how beautiful you are! their loss :)
My one and only! You just gave me the perfect Valentine's gift...love you!
Post a Comment